EQUIPMENT SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT made this __________day of ______________20_____
DATAPLUS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED with office address at No1, Kandi Close, Wuse II, Abuja (Later referred to as the “Supplier”)
____________________________________with office address at (later referred to as the “CLIENT”)
WHEREAS, the Client authorizes the Supplier to supply and install the listed equipments in the invoice.
NOW THEREFORE, the parties intending to be legally bound agree as follows:
- The Supplier shall supply and install the items within the premises of the Client and shall transfer all rights and of ownership to the Client.
- The supplier shall be responsible for the technical planning and installation implementation of the equipments.
- Upon acceptance by the Client, the equipments shall be installed and such acceptance shall acknowledge that the equipments are in good quality.
The Client agrees to pay the Supplier the sum of N __________________as consideration for the supply and installation of the equipments.
- The Supplier represents that he owns or acquired the equipments lawfully and that such is free from all liens.
- The equipments shall become the property of the Client upon full payment and installation.
PROJECT TIME LIMIT
- Project time limit for this contract shall be months. The commencement date shall be the day of 2013 and completion date shall be on the day of 2013.
- The Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or be deemed negligent for any interruption, delay or failure in performance resulting from : fire, natural disasters, acts of God, man-made/orchestrated disasters, labor disputes, riots or scarcity or equipments beyond the reasonable control of the Supplier.
The equipments have a One year manufactures warranty on parts only. In the event of damage to these parts within one year of supply, the manufacturer shall repair or replace such parts.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
The Supplier is hereby relieved from all responsibility to repair or maintain the equipment supplied unless otherwise agreed by both parties. Where such agreement is made, the Supplier shall provide technical support to the Client.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, the Client shall be responsible for all damages, loss or theft to the equipment.
INDEMNIFICATION OF SUPPLIER:
- The Client shall indemnify, protect and hold harmless the Supplier, its agents, servants, successors and assigns from and against all losses, damages, injuries, claims, demands and expenses, including legal expenses, of whatever nature, arising out of the use, condition or operation of any item of the equipment, regardless of where, how and by whom operated.
- The indemnification and assumptions of liability and obligation in this agreement shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the termination of this agreement, whether by expiration of time, operation of law or otherwise.
DEFAULT BY CLIENT
- Where Client fails after 7 days of installation to settle outstanding payment, the Supplier may take possession of the equipments with or without process of law.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In witness of which the parties have executed this agreement in the manner below day and year above first written.
SIGNED BY THE SUPPLIER: SIGNED BY THE CLIENT
Authorized Signature Authorized Signature